Your Privacy | Canyoning Colorado
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Updating your cookie preferences at the bottom of this page.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time, by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial at any time, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We display images from our canyoning tours on our site and Canyoning Colorado social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, TripAdvisor, Google etc. With your consent we may post your image. If you wish us to update or delete your image, you can contact us any time at email@example.com.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address, phone number or contact form provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
Sensitive information such as credit card data is not collected on https://canyoningcolorado.com.
We have selected industry professionals to handle your personal data.
When booking online you are re-directed Xola Inc., which is a booking management system. All online payments are processed by Stripe Inc., who securely handle your credit card data.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Canyoning Colorado and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or online customer support providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Cookies can be controlled in your individual browser settings. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited.
When we partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may decide to opt-out of such programs by visiting TRUSTe.
Links to other sites
We provide relevant links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. The websites, links and companies featured on Canyoning Colorado have been personally selected. Canyoning Colorado strive to support local and international communities in a professional manner, with our customers’ best interest at heart.